Learn from Bill Raymond, a Microsoft Project MVP for 16 years.
** PMPs Earn 16 PDUs! **
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create a single project from start to finish.
- Navigate the Microsoft Project user interface.
- Read the Gantt chart to maintain a solid project structure.
- Add tasks and resources.
- Build a critical path.
- Handle resource over allocations.
- Update the status of your project.
- Create useful reports for your team and management.
- Of course, you will learn tips, tricks, and best practices along the way. You will start with an empty project and leave with a complete project.
By taking this course, you will receive the following benefits:
- 16 PDUs (to continue your PMP certification).
- A full-color training guide you can use to follow along with the course.
- 1 hour of free support from your trainer.